If you have used the Ozaukee
Interurban Trail, we would appreciate hearing from you. Please take a few
minutes to fill out this on-line survey. The purpose of this survey is to
begin to measure Trail usage patterns and to measure the economic impact of
the Trail in Ozaukee County. The data will be compiled and used in the
aggregate. Your personal contact information will not be associated with the
data provided, nor will it be published. The data will be compiled and
analyzed by the University of Wisconsin– Extension, Ozaukee County.
1. Which of the following best describes your
trail use? (check all that apply)
2. What time of day do you typically use the
3. In which community do you typically use the
Trail? (check all that apply)
4. How often do you use the trail? (enter a
number for one of the choices)
per day or
per week or
per month or
5. Do you ride the Trail with others?
6. For economic impact, how much money on average
do you or your family typically spend while traveling the trail on a given
7. Do you use our printed color Trail map
or black & white Trail map
8. What do you like about the Trail?
9. What Trail improvements would you like to see?
11. Would you like to receive email updates about
12. Would you be willing to volunteer your time &
talents to improve the Trail?